A struggle for a simpler life captured with a camera

poniedziałek, 21 stycznia 2013

I like imagining myself in 40 years, an acknowledged designer and photographer, talking about my inspirations and influences. Acne Paper would definitely be among them.

I don't know if there is any other magazine that I adore so much as an object. The paper, the size, the color, the typography. In the last issue they've got me at Baryshnikov. I'm constantly amazed by his dancing and acting skills (go and see young Baryshnikov's solo). He is in such a good shape in spite of his age (65 years for a ballet dancer? it's like being a dinosaur).

His portrait as well as many more in this issue were taken by Brigitte Lacombe who is my number one photographer right now. I spent solid 30 minutes staring at Vito Acconci's portrait not sure if I should cry and laugh hysterically (I'm never gonna be as good) or gasp with amazement (happy that such a beautiful thing can exist).

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Search This Blog